Nordost Valhalla 2 Power Cord Worth It? Over Audioquest Hurricane?

I am wondering about the performance delta between the Nordost Valhalla 2 PC versus something more "reasonably priced" as the Audioquest Hurricane PC.  Is there anyone with some experience with both of these cords able to comment on the sonic differences as you go up to the Valhalla 2?  I'm certain the answer will depend what I am connecting the cords to.  It will be one cord for a Gryphon Diablo 300 integrated amplifier, and another cord for an InnuOS Zenith MKIII music server.  In other threads, I've seen some people note that a high-end PC with the Diablo won't yield much difference from the stock cable, but I'm not sure if that is true?  I'd conduct some tests but I unfortunately don't have the gear quite yet, and I'm planning out the cabling.
nyev
I tried Purist Corvus; more 3d, space, but not so deep and a bass sound a bit lower compared to the Hurrican; so it depends on what we want to listen to in a system...
Same for Nordost; I have Tyr 2 that has the same technology and configuration as Valhalla; on the conditioner has a good medium bass and a good sound ventilation; more air and separation of the instruments; I also listened to Valhalla 2 which goes further than Tyr 2, more space and air but not much; now Tyr 2 he worked on my DAC and did a good job; but now on the conditioner I prefer Audioquest Firebird; is another deeper sound and clear sound , a bass with much lower frequencies ; depends on what you prefer...
using NORDOST V2 PC on my Pandora, TAD D1000MK2 and Colosseum. V2 has super speed and provokes you to crank up and its ended you leaving listening loud. FIND joy with listening through Valhalla2. Speaker cables still V1 which pumps white blood to my beloved BASS heavy Pantheon. TAD to Pre is V2 RCA and Pre to Power amp is V2 XLR, ALL 1m in length. Qb8MK2 feeds by Gryphon VIP PC IEC, where my power conditioner feed by SILTECH Ruby Mountain2(waiting to remove it soon). My Gryphon system with Nordost valhalla 2 shines like RAZOR without leaving you bleeding. AudioQuest? yes i do have only a Dimond XLR AES/EBU for my MBL 1621A transport.
Have not heard the AQ Hurricane but my local Nordost and AQ dealer let me recently take home a used Valhalla 2 PC and it’s a great cord but even used I had a hard time dropping $2K on it but tempting. I instead picked up another WyWires Platinum HC PC for a lot less used and couldn’t be happier. Not saying the two are the same in sound quality but the WyWires was less than a third of the price and I don’t feel I am missing anything. Maybe in a better system than mine the Valhalla 2 would have pulled away but nonetheless it was great.