NAD C 375BEE Integrated Amp Replacement Recommendations

I use the NAD C375BEE integrated with Klipsch RF-7 II speakers. Do you have any experience, or can you recommend an integrated with the grunt (bass weight) and smooth sound of the NAD C 375BE, but more refinement?   Looking not to spend more than about $2500.

Musical Fidelity M5si?
Luxman 505ux?
Musical Fidelity A5?
What have you heard; What's your take? Thanks

foster_9
Many also use low wattage tube amps, apparently.  All those dips in the lower register means is one needs an amp with good current.  

1 watt of power into those speakers develops volume levels loud enough to shake the walls.  

The 375 is a budget offering from NAD, many good brands will sound more refined with good bass weight, once you get into the $2000 + range.  
Yes we are aware that the speakers are efficient and that the Nad is a budget amp. 
213runnin, thanks for your post. The 101db sensitivity of the RF7II has been discussed at the Klipsch forums and the conclusion was that the true number is not actually that high. Higher watt and higher current integrateds and amps are often being used with the speakers.

chrishanl37, I appreciate your posts very much. You obviously paid attention to my original post, and you came with background knowledge about the speakers I own and some amps paired with them. And yes, I have had a challenge with the bass of these speakers in my room, and supplement it with a sub. Unfortunately the days are gone when I would change speakers frequently, otherwise I would probably have moved on. Have been continuing with these speaks out of necessity. I have it on good authority that these speakers can get the job done in the bass with the right amp, but even with the NAD those woofers don’t do exactly as one would expect. So I definitely don’t want to go backwards with an amp less than the NAD in bass weight, but more refinement is desired. I have read many posts that the Vincent SV 237mk has solid low end. I am interested in that amp. The other int. amp that has my attention now is the Musical Fidelity M6si. One fellow in these forums said he went from the Vincent SV 237 to the MF M6si and said he’s not looking back. Sort of torn right now.