DAW vs Alexia 1 vs Sasha 2, descending order of $$

Having recently heard the DAW, and Alexia 2, they are very close in performance the $$ suggest the DAW is a great value. I have Sophia 1 Wilson offers a generous trade in program, that said its still a lot of money, so my thinking has been to just get the DAW (my heart, my head says get the Alexia 1 CPO or Sasha 2 CPO) Not being independently wealthy, getting Either the Alexia 1 or Sasha 2 seem like sound choices, and trade up again later a couple years from now. My question is would you spend 10k more to get the DAW and stretch a little to make it happen or buy the lesser siblings and trade up in a few years?

Compared to my Sohpie 1s.

What would you do with the given choices.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xadsell
@adsell What did you end up doing?  I'm in a very similar boat.  I'm actually trying to decide which upgrade for Sophia 2 - Sasha 1 or Sasha 2, or maybe wait for Alexia.  
Sasha 1 = 13k
Sasha 2 = 18k
Alexia 1  = ?? maybe 22k. 
Did you pull the trigger, and what are your thoughts?  

My room is 14x21 with 10' ceilings.  I use ARC ref 3 and Ref 75 (w KT 150s) for power.  
Anyone have additional thoughts. 

Is the Sahsa 2 basically the Alexia one with less scale, bass/impact, but very similar voice, etc?

Is Sahsa 2 closer to Sasha 1 or Alexia 1 in voice, transparency, stage? 
Thanks!
I have not pulled the trigger just yet, I have been thinking very hard about getting the DAW and being done with it, but then I heard the yvette the other day as I was just stopping through the hood. They have a pair of DAW on consignment\trade in. Good price with my trade in, but thinking about the Yvette very seriously. Seems well liked speaker too. 

I am definitely off of the Alexia 1, wagon, just too big for my room if I am honest.

Sasha 2 or Yvette or DAW.

The consignment DAW are Titan Red (burgundy) so not my favorite color...but I could learn to like the color I suppose.
How did the Yvette compare to Sasha 2?  I’d assume they are very similar in highs and mid high.  How about scale, impact, ease, naturalness?  
Whats yiu room size?
The Yvette has a little less impact the S 2, being double the woofer, fills out pretty nice, with the highs and mids about the same, maybe a little sweeter than the Sasha 2. So kind of a trade off.

Room is a great room style house, not ideal. basic floor space is 26x31, but its not a square its more like and L shaped swimming pool with 9' ceilings. Kitchen, dining room, living room. All in the same space, the System is in a corner of this space, lots of things to break up sounds from reflections but its uneven. Best thing I did was buy a Trinnov Altitude 16, its room correction software is the best with its crazy microphone.