Vivid Audio ???

Has anyone heard these speakers yet?
hifisoundguy
Heard them at the LA show several years back. They made an impression as a very dynamic system that sounded MAYBE a touch on the bright side in that particular room. Overall, though, I thought they sounded very good, off a brief audio show type audition...FWIW

Marty
I heard their standmounted at a dealer's showroom once and the Giya at a show. The standmounted was good, but considering the price, I'd want the bottom end to go lower. The Giya was eyeopening with the detail and dynamics. Front end was DCS and cablings were Nordost. The sonic signature did not float my boat as I am not a detail seeker, but I have to agree that the wow factor was very very high and a lot of friends loved it.
I own a pair of SF Guarneri speakers, and these speakers are in my shortlist if I ever change them. I heard them with Halcro amps at CES and really liked them.
Hi Karelfd

I aim sure your correct about the Giya's- Honestly in this economy I aim afraid to demo them!

Like your system!
Kodg
I listened to a pair of Vivid Audio Giya G3's and they sounded SO REAL!! If I ever hit the Lottery.. these are the speakers I will buy and keep for LIFE!! These Giya G3's might just be one of the very best speakers "money can buy"!! "AT ANY PRICE"!!...