Pass Labs AMP’s- What is the best Pass Amp Sound for You from past 10 years

So I have an XA-25 and its outstanding. I’ve tested the XA60.8 mono’s and there was not enough difference to move to them; no jaw dropping moments. Don’t get me wrong they were fantastic, but so is the XA25. Looking at the 350.8 or 250.8, etc.... even in comparison the Integrated INT-250... If you love it; want to explain what you like and why? I’m wondering what others are thinking... 
My set up: Wilson Sophia II’s, XA-25, Pass Labs XP-22 pre, Merging+NADAC. 
jahatl513
I've owned a Pass Labs XA30.5 the last couple of years.I like it mainly because it got me off the amp merry go round and had great synergy with both my vintage KEF 107s and more recent Spatial Audio M3s. The only other amp that came close to the 30.5 for me was the Rowland Model 2 (another lower powered amp).
I tend to lean towards higher quality watts than quantity and the 30.5 offers plenty of quality.
Yes I agree all Pass amps have to be mated to the appropriate speaker In order to determine what Pass amp would be best suited for the loudspeaker  based on the loudspeakers efficiency.  In our store which is called Sound Insight on Long Island We have over 20 different brands of loud speakers that can be auditioned with Pass amps.
Well, I’ve had an X250.8 since 2015 and think it is fabulous! I run it with an XP-20 preamp and use balanced cables between the 2.

i had an X150.8 previously. The X250.8 is much more than simply a more powerful version of the X150.8. The X250.8 has a nuance rarely found in other amps.

It’s a rock solid winner of an amp 
I have the 260.8 monoblocks. I have never been happier. They stay in class A till about 34 watts.

jtucker - Can you comment on the INT 150 sound? 
douglas_schroeder  - I spoke with Nelson Pass when I wanted a First Watt for the Wilson Sophia's and he directed me to the Pass XA-25. Said that it was a mix of First Watt and Pass; something that First Watt just could not execute like Pass can so it became Pass XA-25 and recommended I try it first.