Which Class D Amplifier? PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrill or other???

I’m looking for a new amp & want Class D.

I’ve seen various brands mentioned, such as PS Audio, Ghent, Nord, Merrel to name a few, but I’ve not heard any of them.

Which company is producing the best sounding Class D?
Which models should I be looking to demo?

Thanks

singintheblues
++noble regarding guido. To a couple of other posters, don’t let the door hit you on the way out. It’s much more fun without you two "telling" us what to think, over and over. It will be a struggle, but there are a couple of knowledge experts we actually enjoy listening to. 
The new Alchemy Series DPA-2 sounds interesting. I have some demo units coming in soon to review. Class A linear supply front end with class D output.

I haven't heard one yet (or any class D) , but if it sounds comparable in quality to the DDP-2 preamp/DAC/streamer, it has potential to be excellent.

Peter Madnick has my attention. 
jimclark

this is great news and well hidden from the public.

After months of searching, I finally have a PS 5 being delivered today to pair with my AA DDP-1, match to my AA DPA-1 stereo amp.

Also arriving today, a pair of PS M700s and GC Stellar DAC 
jetter, I wouldn't be surprised if sme of the haters own/work for hi-end companies who are stuck in the past with no way out 
 guido...how’s the Rowland M535 review coming along? please let us know when it’s ready for prime time... thanks.