My findings on Magico V2.....what now?

Hi guys, I've finally managed to make a 250km trip to audition the Magico V2. The V2's were driven by Soulution 740 preamp and 710 power amp (each costing $40k and highly acclaimed by JV of TAS). The source used was a Soulution 745 disc player. So...the sound was G-R-E-A-T...but I sat there in the auditioning chair like a rock. To my surprise, I found myself unmoved and unstirred. By the 4th CD, I started to get bored. I felt almost none of the wonderful emotions I got when I auditioned the Avantgarde Uno G2 driven by Audio Note Meishu SET amp.

Should this experience be conclusive and enough for me to make my decision? Should I explore the V2 with other amps, say, the Pass XA100.5? As great as the Soulution combo is, they sounded sterile to me. And unfortunately the Magico dealer carries only a couple of brands for amps so I can't make any A/B comparison.
jtein
Rtn1, what amp do you partner your Thiels with? I don't necessarily have to go for SET amps/preamps. I'm thinking of Pass XA.5 series or the Parasound JC1/JC2.
There are many GREAT speakers MAGICO is just ONE everyone likes what they like. You vote with your ear and your wallet you have to live with what you choose!! Lets hear from some HAPPY MAGICO OWNERS!!
Just move on. Personally I think Soulution amps are the best money can buy. I have heard the M5 with Spectral amps and CDP but was underwhelmed. But that could just be my taste. Wilson Audio and Verity Audio are more my cup of tea.

Lucky for us audiophiles there are many different kinds of tea. So we can all find a flavour we like.
I haven't heard the V2, but I have heard the V3 and M5 with the Spectral DMA-360 Series II... I compared them with my MartinLogan Odysseys driven by my Spectral DMA-250 and the V3s were nice but nothing like my electrostats. Nice but boring comparatively speaking, is how I would describe it. Personally, I think it's very difficult to beat panel speakers when it comes to reproducing live music. On the other hand, the M5s simply outclassed my speakers by a wide margin.

I was in the market to purchase the V3s and I bought the Spectral amps instead.