Tekton Design's new THE PERFECT SET equals "goosebumps time"

Just got in house for review for hometheaterreview.com Tekton Design’s new, The Perfect SET, which is close to 100dB efficient and never dips below 8 ohms, which Eric built to be used with SET "flea watt" amplifiers. It is a front ported design using a 12 inch woofer and his patented array of small transducers that function as a midrange driver with a single tweeter in the middle. I set them up in a system with a great 2A3 SET amplifier and found them so superlative I did not stop listening for over five hours! Taking about "goosebump time" the music was so beautiful that
I lost track of time.

These speakers have all the virtues of the other Tekton speakers, speed, utter transparency/micro-details, great soundstaging, and that special "aliveness" that I experience when I listen to my Ulf’s. What really amazed me was what the Perfect SET was delivering on the bottom end frequencies, subterrainian/taut powerful bass, that was shaking the room, all coming from at most 2.5 to 3 watts.

If you love SET amplifiers this speaker is a match made in heaven, and remember this pair just arrived and is not totally burnt in yet.

teajay
teajay,
I apologize if you have stated this elsewhere and I have missed it, but what brand 2A3 tubes due you use in your amp? Txs
I got a playback related question specific to owners of these speakers in your system. How does Rush's Moving Pictures album sound on these, at high SPL in your system?
Hello facten and d2girls,

To answer your questions:
1) My favorite 2A3 tube is the JJ 2A3-40, which you can purchase for around $240.00 a pair.  I have a large collection of NOS 2A3 tubes, they all sound very good, however the current JJ's sound the best in my system.  

2) When Mike Kay of Audio Archon came over to get his take on the PS speaker he brought that Rush album and played it at high SPL levels, he thought that the system sounded superlative playing this music.
Hello d2girls,
Just browsing this thread.  
Reading your post regarding Moving Pictures made me think that I had not listened to that album straight thru since the 80s.
Put her on at high SPL last night.  Ears still ringing this morning. Good stuff. You just forget how great a band Rush is.
Did not play with PS speakers (I have DIs) so no help there. 
Thank you for that suggestion, as indirectly provided.