Thiel cs2.4 upgrade to cs 2.4 se

I'm currently using thiel cs2.4. Any master can advise on how to upgrade to cs2.4se by changing its capacity? May i know the value and specs of the capacitors? What is the sound difference between cs2.4 vs dc2.4se? Tq
desmond888
desmond888,

I call it more bite ;) really like how they are now and think I have taken the maximum out of the CS2.4 :)
think I have taken the maximum out of the CS2.4
I think I'm there, too. If I had ample money and time, it would be interesting to experiment with ultra caps (Jupiter, Dueland), resistors (Path), and try the wax foil coils. But if I had that much money I would probably just buy Vandersteen 7s and call it a day!
I think my modded 2.4s sound as good or better than anything new up to at least $20K and for a fraction of the price.
Same for me beetlemania,  it's like I said before, I now have loudspeakers that I never thought I good own. 

But there is one more thing that lingers in my head to improve, maybe later ......
@holco 

I now have Cardas hookup wire plus double binding posts in one channel. Some of the job was challenging but everything seems good in the final result. Going to let it cook for a few days before I compare to the other channel in mono.
desmond888
have you found a source to repair the power amp? Hope you are making connections for servicing out there.