Esoteric S-03

Does anyone have any experience with this amplifier or the S-02? I like Esoteric equipment and think this could be an excellent match to my TAD speakers.  I do not need big power given my listening tendencies; my other option might be Pass 100.8's but I would prefer a single amp due to space constraints and WAF. 
teeshot
My speakers are TAD Evoution Ones.  89db efficient.  I am sure the Esoteric would drive them well.  It is just trying to get an idea of sound since I cannot audition it.  I might like a dash of warmth with my system but not lose the transparency of my current Krell. 
GregM-- did you compare the s-03 to other amps with your speakers? You do not sound particularly enthusiastic... so I am wondering if you went another direction.  Also, where did you audition the S-03 or from what dealer?  Thanks  scott
@teeshot
did you compare the s-03 to other amps with your speakers?
Yes I did—my own, a Symphonic Line Kraft 250 class A. Don't get me wrong, the sound was excellent, it's just that my own amp happened to sound even better (albeit at a much higher cost!).The 03 was very crispy sounding and unusually extended especially in the low end; it should sound good with your Ev-1, perhaps with a slightly hot top end, but overall I expect it to energise those speakers superbly. Compared to a big Krell (don't know which one U use) the 03 will probably sound slightly crisper, with a more defined bottom end and with less low-mid bloom.