VAS (Steven Leung) cartridge repair/retipping service?

Any experience with or opinions about VAS/Steven Leung repair/retipping service?  Not for VAS cartridge.

Thanks!
frogman
My Transfiguration Temper Supreme lost it's tip somewhere between Seattle WA and Las Cruces NM in the back of a U-haul truck. I discovered the problem during unpacking. That was Not a happy day. I've had it stored away for over a year in the original box until just recently when I heard about Steve. Shipped it off to him for just an examination, cleaning and a new tip. To say that he did a good and quick repair would not do justice to the quality of his work. I know that the cartridge is now performing better than it was when I packed it up in Seattle and I am very certain of that, I am a very satisfied customer and highly recommend him. I would go to him as a first choice if I needed any work in the future.   
I was in contact with Steven last night re an old mc cart I was considering buying that needed work. He looked it up online (ebay sale) and advised it would probably not be cost effective which I thanked him deeply for.
A few minutes later he emailed me again with suggestions of good to go mc carts same as the one I was looking at!

Talk about above and beyond the call of duty, this was incredible as obviously he would now not be doing any work but gave his time and effort to help me out anyway.

No hesitation in recommending Steven to anybody.
Hey guys. I just made Denon DL-103 in an Ebony body and convert the coil for Mono LP. I posted a recording and few pictures on my Facebook page. The cartridge is phenomenal for the mono records and very easy to listen to without it getting boring. 
If anyone is interested in redoing their 103 body when the retip their cartridge with me, please don't hesitate to ask. If you are a lover Mono LPs and are looking for an affordable Mono MC cartridge to play around with or try out, this is a very fun cartridge to listen to.

https://www.facebook.com/VASnyinc/
Steve made me a special custom low output (0.40mv) cartridge with a micro-ridge stylus.  It sounds fabulous and is one of the best bargains around.  I then damaged the cartridge when trying to mount it on a different table, by touching the tiny wires in the open body, resulting in one channel going out.  Steve repaired it for me and even put additional wooden side protectors to preempt by butterfingers doing it again, for free.  So impressed, I sent a stock DL-103 to him for an open body conversion; his price for the job was about the same as what it would cost for a wooden body on eBay.  The man is a genius and his services are super affordable.
Steven is a paragon of integrity. I contacted him to fix my Sumiko Blackbird about a month ago. Elsewhere, I have been quoted $1,000 for the retipping. His quote was almost a quarter of that amount. He called me to offer his own cart VAS Nova as a replacement. I had no use for the dull Blackbird anymore (who would pay the grand if a new Blackbird cots just a measly $200 more?). He ships his Nova to me. It gets lost in shipment (USPS refuses to acknowledge it is lost, it simply says "out for delivery" for a month). A less honest seller would have said tough luck, I spent my time and my parts, not my fault USPS lost it. But Steven promptly created a new cartridge and shipped it again at his expense. It is being broken in , but I already hear details I have not heard before even with the $1,200 Sumiko Blackbird. 
Outstanding seller!
 Will never buy or repair a cartridge anywhere else.