Recommendation on power amp

I would like recommendations for a power amp for my system which comprises of 
theta digital gen viii series 3 preamp/dac, ayre cx-5xe mp CD player, LUMIN mini u1 streamer, kef blade 2 with a pair of jl audio f113v2 connected with a jl audio cr-1 active crossover, kimber cables , rega rp8 turntable , parasound jc-3 phono stage.
currently using a pair of parasound jc-1 . Thinking of ayre mx-r twenty . Would like recommendations on compatibility of the ayre with the above system .
thanks everyone in advance .

newtoncr
 I have a pair of Blade 2's that I have owned since 2015. They work well in both mid sized and small rooms. I was shocked that they did not overload my 12' x 13' office. They are better in a larger room away from boundaries, but were surprisingly good in the smaller room. I have paired them with a Sonic Frontiers Power 1 (55 wpc KT-88 tube amp), Mac 6700 (200 wpm solid state receiver), Classe CAP-151 integrated,  Rogue Audio Stereo 100 & Atlas Magnum (both 100 WPC KT 120 amps), Parasound Halo A-21, Aragon 3002, Mark Levinson 532H (300 wpc SS), and an Emotiva XPA-2 Gen 1 SS amplifier.
 The best Solid State results have been with the Levinson and the Emotiva, which is somewhat startling considering it was $999 new and can be had for half that used. It is a 75lb 250/wpc beast! The Aragon worked well, but only through its single ended inputs. The best tube results were with the Rogue Atlas Magnum/ RP-5 preamp combo. Preamplifiers seem to alter the sound as much, if not more than amplifiers. I have used a Sonic Frontiers Line 1 SE, Line 2 SE, Rogue RP-5 & RP-7, and my Esoteric SA-50 player directly fed into the amplifiers. All combos sound different. Even changing from RCA to XLR in the same combos changes the sound.The Emotiva/RP-7 works well, due in part to the Emo's high (32 db) gain.
 I would like to try the PS Audio BHK amplifiers, and after reading this thread, recent Krell amps.
Hello, your equipment sounds great.  the Pass Labs X series amps are fantastic.  May be the missing link.  
I own Krell’s 575 Solo XD. They’re excellent. Audiotroy did a good job in describing their sound in one of his posts. 
Have you listened to or thought about the Pass Labs X600.8 mono amps$26,000.00 pair compared to the Ayre MX-R twenty at $29,500.00 pair.