Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
Guys-I wanted to pass along this information for those of you who may be considering one of the new Krell XD product(s). Mr. Scott Ross owner of Atlanta Home Theater-  Roswell GA, is offering special dealer/retailer incentive pricing. He is another fan of Thiel Audio and feels that these new Krell amps are an excellent sonic match. Atlanta has proven itself to be a hotbed of Thiel owners and supporters. Incredible!

Happy Listening!
Nice, holco! Wish there was a way to compare my ERSE foil to your Jantzen. But I’m pretty much done now except for the hookup wire. 
beetlemania,

Believe me, the Wax coils are the icing on the cake in the whole picture!!

Equal to the coax, the upper bass / low mids in the room now places more up front and outside the speakers and the bass / low mids has more weight / push and detail, the Wax coils clearly!! show an improvement with every kind of music in the lower regions, music with low voices like for example Leonard Cohen sounds really freaking good.

I am totally happy with how the speakers are performing now, by default I was already very impressed with the CS2.4 but now they perform at a totally different level!! what I want to say more is that there is absolutely no sharpness or rawness to hear, rather the opposite!! with still the beautiful Thiel character present.
Holco - I appreciate you sharing your work with us. I am getting Jantzen wax coils for direct comparison with ERSE foil. Both use the same 5-9+alloy and both are wound on sophisticated tensioning equipment. Both are bonded, but ERSE is resin and Jantzen is paper & wax. Sweet development. Thanks.