Recommendation on power amp

I would like recommendations for a power amp for my system which comprises of 
theta digital gen viii series 3 preamp/dac, ayre cx-5xe mp CD player, LUMIN mini u1 streamer, kef blade 2 with a pair of jl audio f113v2 connected with a jl audio cr-1 active crossover, kimber cables , rega rp8 turntable , parasound jc-3 phono stage.
currently using a pair of parasound jc-1 . Thinking of ayre mx-r twenty . Would like recommendations on compatibility of the ayre with the above system .
thanks everyone in advance .

newtoncr
Newtoncr, have you tried calling Ayre's corporate offices?  I own an Ayre K-5xe pre-amp, your CD player and a QSB-9 DSD DAC.  Unfortunately, not the MX-R Twenty amps nor your KEF speakers.  

My point is that Ayre's customer support has been excellent in my experience.  They have been helpful in answering several questions and in making some recommendations.  Perhaps they can help you get the amps home for a test.  I would not hesitate to advise them of the response you got from your local dealer.  I agree wholeheartedly with those who have noted that your dealer should be happy to arrange a home demo, particularly given your past purchase of Ayre equipment. 
I did contact them and ask them about compatibility and they said it would sound very good and the preamp and speakers are all compatible.
i agree ayre has the best customer service I have encountered. They are amazing and that’s why I am so interested in their amps.
i didn’t ask them about a home demo but I am just waiting to listen to the krell before I decide on the ayre .
Then all I will need is to find a good deal in the mx-r twenties 
I would suggest auditioning a pair of the BHK 300s.  Really incredible power amps for the money.  They are about 15k, so in the price range.  
And, if you can't swing the $15K, their Stellar line (S300 and M700s) is next best. I have the M700s; finest amps I've ever heard.
From what I know the Parasound jc-1’s are a pretty fancy pair of amps.
Where do they fall short?

What sort of sound are you after?
What’s the size of your room?
Tubes are nice, but I’d go that route in the pre-amp stage, longer tube life, heat, power consuption - yada, yada. Good tubes are expensive, and in power amps, well, they can complicate things .... but that sound.
A/B amps .... bullet proof.
Class A amps ..... oh that sound, but - heat can be an issue, eventually some of them cook themselves after years of use. But IMHO Class A amps are sweeter.
Again .... what are you after?