Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Dear Op

You also have good result of hetero combination of two different IC cables.

I expect to get Teo GCII next Tuesday.

I will also try out combination of Teo GCII and Crystal Audio cables.

It this kind of hetero combination is working, then the geometry of cable making is making less sense.
@shkong78

then the geometry of cable making is making less sense.

Another way of looking at this is to say the commonly agreed methods of making cable upon is making less sense, that is, the methods that are based on the use of hard metals ( copper, silver, aluminum etc...) However when one looks at methods that use amorphous metals ( semi-liquids ) and liquid metals it makes all kinds of sense. Because if Bob Smith is correct ( and the successful use of fiber optic systems, which are amorphous metal based, seems to confirm this ) the issue all along using commonly agreed upon methods of cable making was bandwidth limitations which produce wire generated noise that among other things raises the noise floor and produce phase anomalies that to a greater or lesser extent and obscures the signal . Simply put hard metal based cable assemblies have bandwidth limitations that are reduced when the conductors are doubled. This also explains why amorphous and liquid metal systems are fundamentally superior for broadband signal transmission ( which is what a music signal is...note a lot of standard communication electronics transmission is made to be bandwidth limited to avoid the inevitable cable based noise ) , read their vastly wider bandwidth reduce wire generated noise and allow broad-band signal to be transmitted with more articulation which allows one to hear more of the sound-stage, the micro-detail, the slam etc etc.
Has anyone used Teo Audio cables as IC’s between a preamp and class D switching amp? If all of this alleged fear of using the SM assemblies with class D amps due to wide bandwidth signal transfer messing with the class D switching frequencies is valid, then the Teo Audio cable’s having 1GHz+ bandwidth should cause problems with class D amps, too. On the other hand, if class D amps don’t malfunction with Teo Audio IC’s, then it’s likely that SM assemblies won’t cause problems with a class D amp. 
For what its worth have used our cables with Red Dragon amps and had no trouble.
Shkhong you will never know until you try, I even tried four different kinds and length of speaker cables, 2 yrs ago it works...they are still connected because they did match my system perfectly...