Recommendation on power amp

I would like recommendations for a power amp for my system which comprises of 
theta digital gen viii series 3 preamp/dac, ayre cx-5xe mp CD player, LUMIN mini u1 streamer, kef blade 2 with a pair of jl audio f113v2 connected with a jl audio cr-1 active crossover, kimber cables , rega rp8 turntable , parasound jc-3 phono stage.
currently using a pair of parasound jc-1 . Thinking of ayre mx-r twenty . Would like recommendations on compatibility of the ayre with the above system .
thanks everyone in advance .

newtoncr
It's always great when you can audition an amp with your speakers.  What amps does your KEF dealer sell?   When I bought my speakers I was able to listen to them with my amps and pre.... Owning the KEFs already you have a benchmark how they sound with excellent amps.   Obviously everything including the room plays into it.    Gonna be tough, the JC 1 amps are very good.  Good luck on your search.  Theta has some nice offerings that might pair nicely with your pre.
Thank you for your response . The theta dealer is recommending the Prometheus monoblocks. I was not very excited with the pairing . I am looking for a warmer sound. My local ayre dealer would not do a home demo for me . The mx-r twenty sound good in his showroom . My local kef dealer does not have ayre. 
Actually oddf not tough at all we had Jc1- on our Blades the $14k Elecrocompaniets were better so were the Chord mono blocks which were about $14k also 

Jc 1 are good amps for their price and power not as good as $20k amps.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ Kef Blade, Parasound, Rega, former Jl dealers

More info, with the jl audio cr-1 and f-113 v2, the crossover is at 90 hz. Room tuned by Barry Oder . Sound treated with asc bass traps and diffuser panels.
 So the power amps and the blade 2 have to drive only above 90 hz. The chord monoblocks have great control over the low end. The power amp I would need would need to perform great above 90 hz, cause below that is thru my jl audio. So Dave and Troy with that in mind what would be your thoughts . Jc-1 sound a bit hard when driven loud.