How to download Topping DX3 Pro Drivers from Topping website

I´m going bananas trying to download the latest firmware upgrade and drivers for the DX3 and I´m gettin´all the time this message:
' Too many requests
Sorry, this link has been automatically turned off for now. Learn more about traffic limits.'

How in hell i´m going to install the drivers when DX3 Pro arrives?

Has anyone got the drivers and the firmware upgrade to solve the `clicks' when changing source?
I would be eternally grateful... My Email address is :
[email protected]

-Cheers, community-
128x128baybars
On my iPhone, their website does not load with Safari, but does load with a 3rd party browser and I can access the V4.47 firmware no problem. So yeah, try a different browser. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m57m68efaqpv08n/Topping_UsbAudio_v4.47_setup.zip?dl=0
Don't confuse drivers with firmware.

To fix the popping issue, you need the latest firmware. Firmware lives on the DAC.
Drivers live on your PC or Mac.

And as I mentioned, this issue appears to have been fixed, and the firmware updated in the currently shipping DACs.
I made an enquiry regarding the subject to Topping customer service...
No answer yet...and yes, you can download the V4.47 drivers as I said above, but anything else... No matter what browser you use.
Thanks you all for your help guys... Still, I beg somebody out there who has got the firmware (just in case DX3 comes not upgraded) to share it... As we say in Spanish, to share is to live , je, je,...
I´ve still got the same problem...No matter whether is Chrome or Edge...

' Too many requests
Sorry, this link has been automatically turned off for now. Learn more about traffic limits.'