Best song for immediate impact when presenting or testing?

I, as most of you, have my regular tunes that I play or listen to when trying out a new system or playing music for friends. My current starter is 'Feels like Rain' by Aaron Neville. It engages me immediately because I love it so, but it is also very well recorded and has a bass voice doing backup which in the right system has a real visceral impact.

I was at an Audio shop recently, listening to my standards, and wanted to show the sales consultant a piece that he might not have heard. I played 'Golden Rust' off the Miles Gurtu album. After about 30 seconds, he pulled out his device and added the song to his favorites. I asked why did he add so quickly, and he said that the opening electronica had a three dimensional stereophonic quality that made a remarkable impression right off the bat. I paraphrase lightly; that was his comment.

What pieces do you play of any genre that have an immediate impact, especially for people listening to a good system for the first time?
128x128cmjones
Hands down..10cc Feel the Benefit Parts 1, 2 and 3 ... it hits all the notes and then some... on the Deceptive Bends Album.

@tostadosunidos, Damn great list! Robert Gordon’s first album knocked me out when it was released in ’77; great songs, great band, great sound. It was produced by Richard Gottehrer, who also did Blondie’s first couple. "The Way I Walk" is a song written and first recorded by Jack Scott, one of the best of the 50’s Rockabillies. Also on the album is one by a favorite of mine, "Lonesome Train (On A Lonesome Track)" by The Rock and Roll Trio (Johnny Burnette).

Robert isn’t as good a singer as the 50’s guys, but that’s all right. I like the albums he did with English guitarist Chris Spedding taking Link Wray’s place even more. On his third album (the first with Spedding) he does another Johnny Burnette song, the fantastic "Rockabilly Boogie", as well as a cool version of "Black Slacks" (Joe Bennett and The Sparkletones). Great guitar playing by Spedding.

Just for fun, I use "Superstition" by Stevie Wonder. Great clavichord and drum sound, the drums actually played by Stevie himself. Good album (Talking Book).

In ’73 was in the second high end store to open in the South Bay (San Jose, Cupertino, Palo Alto, etc.) on the day Bill Johnson just happened to be delivering and setting up a complete ARC system. His new dealer (Walter Davies, now of Last record products renown) put on "Me and Bobby McGee" by Gordon Lightfoot (on his If You Could Read My Mind album). Bill remarked on how good the song sounded, and Walter gave him the LP to take home. Lots of low-level information to be revealed by a high-resolution system. Great acoustic guitar and vocal recording. The same is true of many albums on Rounder Records, including those of Tony Rice.

David Lindley’s first two albums, when cranked up to live SPL, sound great (if you get the chance, see him live). But even they pale in comparison with any of the great direct-to-disk LPs from the 1970’s, which are absolutely startling "alive". Insane immediacy, presence, transparency, and dynamics. The closest to live I’ve ever heard music reproduced. Most contain little of musical interest; I think of them as test records.

Maybe not the best, but fun to listen to on any system.  Blue Man Group, "TV Song".
All interesting replies.  My ultimate “sit up and take notice” song is the following... Especially great on vintage stereo or tube setups with warm sounds.  Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
I sold a ton of Magnepan and Audio Research products back in the day with both "Money" (Pink Floyd) and "Midnight at the Oasis" (Maria Muldaur).

Linda Ronstadt was also a hit--as she should be, of course, as was the Lincoln Mayorga series of direct-to-disc recordings.  I would actually suggest them (Mayorga) for ANYONE listening critically to a system before purchase.  GIGO and buyer beware!

Cheers!