Finger Prints on Records

I was wondering if anyone is using a record cleaning fluid that literally remove finger prints from their records after cleaning them. I have tried several fluids such as Disc Washer, Audio Intelligent (Super cleaner and Enzyme formula), and my own home brewed stuff. But non of them remove the finger prints from the record. If anyone is successful in removing those ugly finger prints please let me know what you are using.
almandog
Post removed 
I think it’s also possible that some of us have more acidic skin oils than others
True. Often caused by diet, thus reversible. There are reasons bigger than fingerprints-on-records to lower your acidity: the body should be mildly alkaline for peak health.

But back to fingerprints-on-records — I have an old friend who says he’s an ’audiophile; sure has an audiophile system. But every time he handles a record, it’s with full thumb and two fingers, on both sides at once. And he has a great record collection! I keep telling him but he won’t change, drives me nuts to watch.

I put my thumb on the edge, and two fingers under the label. Nothing touches the grooves except the stylus.
I have to say I had never heard of using glass cleaner for fingerprints but I am usually game for anything so gave it a whirl this morning on three older albums that have had heavy prints on them since I got them.

I was very pleasantly surprised to see them ALL be removed, and a load of crud as well that normal cleaning had not removed.

Yes maybe my cleaning techniques need work but nothing has ever touched finger prints in the past so this gets my thumbs up!
An enzymatic cleaner works for me. I use Audio Intelligent Vinyl Solution Enzymatic Formula.
Residual Oil Remover (ROR) made for cleaning fine camera lenses, works well on vinyl records, as well as many surfaces such as plexiglas, tv screens, etc.  It leaves an absolutely clean finish.