Drink of choice for serious listening?

This is a frivolous topic but probably won't end up any worse than a lot of more technical threads around here. But right now I'm settling down to listen to music for a few hours. I've got a glass of Four Roses Single Barrel Bourbon on two cubes of ice which is a pretty good substitute for when you can't get your hands on a bottle of Blanton's.

I also like Aberlour A'bunadh single malt Scotch. No ice. Usually neat but maybe a few drops of water.

So when you sit down for serious listening do you like to have drink? If so, what? Doesn't have to be alcohol of course.
n80
Flor de Cana Anejo 4 year....as Robert Shaw said in the movie The Deep "rums not drinkin'...it's survivin"
Black Russian
Gibson's Rare
Dark and Stormy
Gin and Tonic

Not on the same night and not necessarily in that order.   :-)
three-easy-payments, I always equated peat and smoke as the same thing. Most of the Islay Scotches (maybe not Bunnahabhain) burn peat to dry the malted barley which gives it the smokey flavor (which I like). If there is a peat quality separate from the smoke I was not aware of it. But I might be completely wrong.

Anyway, I got a bottle of Caol Ila 12, one of my favorite smokey Islay’s and it tastes really close to the Lagavulin 16. And, it comes in the exact same bottle with the exact same cork. I’ve heard that the Caol Ila distillery sends most of its stock to other brands. Not sure what the relation between them and Lagavulin might be, if any.

Edit: Both Caol Ila and Lagavulin distilleries are owned by Diageo.