Music Streamer Quality

This may be a dumb question but does the quality of a music streamer ultimately affect the sound? So here's some detail. I currently have a Sonos music streamer fed into a Simaudio Moon 300D dac. In the interest of having higher quality sound I could upgrade the dac or I could buy a dac with streaming capability such as the Simaudio 280D. I'm looking at a R2R ladder dac but would have the same Sonos feeding it. Does that make more sense than something like the Moon device? I appreciate an comments.
128x128falconquest
Post removed 
If you cannot tell Spotify lossy MP3 vs lossless FLAC, I don’t know what to tell you. Stop right there and don’t waste your money any longer. Maybe blessings in disguise 😂😉

Highest Spotify Premium is 320 kbps. Still mp3. On the other hand, CD quality is 1,411 kbps (44.1 times 16 times 2), so over four times higher resolution than best mp3.

This does not mean you will hear the difference. Many people don’t. It’s OK. You are not alone. Stick to your Analog 
@jmThey removed my previous reply to you so here we go:

If you are happy with your Sonos Connect and Spotify, all I can say is keep them, and enjoy your music.