Buy 12ax7 tube

Hi im searching for best vacuum tube in low distortion and accurate sound up to 40$/each
For my vincent 226 mk2

I can buy raytheons black plate and rca black plate and genalex gold lion are they any good or you have some more options?!

Thanks in advance

https://drive.google.com/file/d/104Hkj3uNChEvzm4psy1Kgg3-S6Bi4XKW/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tgd21OgSaQfo5yaozCmw4VJHWt54CqHl/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W7Iu-JxZWDV3KGjb0okOrt5wD7AS-T1g/view?usp=drivesdk
mehdikh423
I wold take the Raytheon or RCA over the Russian Genalex. I don't know where you'll get any of them for $40 though. I use Telefunken medical grade AX7 in my phono stage and original Tesla ECC803S for the AX7's in my amp. Telefunken is generally recognized as the most accurate and tonally neutral 12AX7 ever made. 
The Genelax 12AX7 tubes worked wonders in my McIntosh C2500 preamp. Much more fully fleshed sound.  
Apart from the primary consideration that must be made, i.e. any tube's potential to synergize with your other components, speakers, room acoustics, etc, assuming you want a neutal tube, ala the Telefunken, which I consider one of the best, you might consider the not so old NOS EI12ax7a which was made with the Telefunken machinery which was purchased by EI. I just saw someone selling an unused octet of these tubes  (labeled ARC) for slightly under $200. A deal(!) if you can justify getting the octet. If you are interested in the Tele's you might do some research first. I haven't heard the other tubes you mentioned so I can't compare. 
<!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536869121 1107305727 33554432 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-536859905 -1073732485 9 0 511 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:8.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:8.0pt; line-height:107%;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} -->

I own both the Raytheon & RCA black plate 12AX7’s and both (IMHO) are better than any new production 12AX7 tubes. For what it’s worth the RCA’s black plates are my favorite 12AX7’s. The RCA’s are on the mellow side but plenty of detail. I also own Mallards and Telefunken and to my ears the RCA’s are somewhere in the middle. Another great low distortion tube especially in the phono section is the RFT 12AX7.