Do McIntosh dealers give discount on new models?

I am looking to buy the MC1.25KW monoblock paired with the C1100 pre-amp to drive my new B&W 800D3 speakers. I am looking to buy this in Hong Kong. The price the dealer is quoting me is coming to be more expensive give than what I can see is the US retail price for this combo of McIntoshs. Two questions:

1. Does this pairing sound ok? I cannot demo the McIntosh's with the B&Ws as they do not have a common dealer in HK
2. Should I be pushing the dealer for a bigger discount?

Thanks in advance.
128x128sudhirgoel
Not sure if you have options but I would demand at least 15% and if not look somewhere else if you have that option.
Thanks very much all. I bought the Mcintosh mono blocks today for delivery this weekend. I got a good deal with all your advice on this forum. Have a good day all
Come on spill the beans....what discount did you get?  That was the purpose of your thread
I did get a 15% discount on the HK retail price but the problem is that the retail prices in HK are very high compared to the US retail. The aim of my three was to ascertain what the likely buying prices of similar equipment is in the US.
I just invested in a new McIntosh 8900 integrated and B&W 804 D3s as part of a wholesale system upgrade. I did receive a fair discount on both the Mac and the B&Ws.  I am in the U.S.

As as far as pairing goes, imho, I think these two product lines do it better than most, especially in their price ranges.  My system was just installed this week.  It sounds terrific now and once everything breaks in, I am sure it will only get better. 

I dont think you can go wrong with these two manufacturers.   

Good luck.