Dahlquist DQ10

New user, first post. I don't consider myself an audiophile...haha.  I have the opportunity to purchase a set of DQ 10's @ $375 for the pair.  Been on the 'Google' researching but figured I'd just get some new info here.  Is this a good deal?  They have been re-foamed but no tweaking of the electronics.  Seller says they have not been used much.  Will my Yamaha RX V677  7.1 SS receiver have sufficient power for these if used in 2 channel mode?  I find conflicting opinions about this.  I remember these when they first came out in the 70's and the reviews were fantastic.  Just wonder if they still compare to today's speakers.  Thanks!
128x128sejodiren
So one of my local 'hi-fi' shops has a boat load of used equipment.  All equipment has been tested and comes with a 30-day parts and labor warranty.  A Carver  TFM-35X 250wpc-$489 and a Carver  CT-26V tuner/preamp-$189.  Good price?  Seem to recall the Carver being high current/high power.  Love the look of it.....
Hey Sejodiren, the Carver amps can provide the power you need.  Since the local hi-fi shop has 30-day parts and labor warranty, that's a good start although the amp is a little high; should be closer to $375 to $400. But a brick and mortar store has to compete with eBay and Craiglist sellers so factor that in as well as their service.  Also, get the paperwork for what they tested so you actually know what it is.  Happy listening.
HELP my boss just gave me a pair of DQ 10 speakers. They have been sitting in a warehouse for 10 + years.  They look fine other than very dusty and the grill cover fabric is shot.  Have not hooked them up to an amp so I don’t know what condition the Any help or advice would be appreciated. 
You'll probably have to have the woofers re-foamed for sure if it hasn't been done.  You'll know for sure once you pull the grills off or hook them up.  
@dfp - If the woofer surrounds are rotted, contact Bill at Millersound, for expert service.  Look them over, before cranking them up.  Bad surrounds can result in trashed voice-coils, and a higher-Dollar repair.   http://www.millersound.net/speaker-refoaming-millersound.html