Any Tekton users in UK???

I keep reading rave reviews about these speakers.

Tekton don’t have a distributor in UK or Europe.

Just wondered if anyone in UK has managed to get hold of a pair?

.......and are they as good as they say?
singintheblues
Thanks guys!   

@lesslosslover , Tekton gave you right to return from New Zealand???
Would that be practical?

I’ve sent Tekton an email.  See what they come up with.

Hi sing, yes, but would have charged restock fee  and my cost shipping of course. Honest  they are coherent  transparent, engaging, go real deep. Open window to rest of system blah blah. Sensitive too. Ask Eric to put u in touch with customer near you?
I wouldn't worry about sending them back. Considering the rarity of them in your country and the huge buzz around them in dont think you would have any issue unloading them for what you paid. Just a thought. 
To waltersalas, You having owned 3 tekton models, is the claimed efficiency difference between 96 (encores)  and 99 (DI’s) dB noticeable in terms of  impact or drive when you listen especially at lower levels? I don’t know if these are claimed or actually measured specs. Thanks
@singintheblues Tekton Design has shipped to a number of countries across the world. I recommend going with a standard finish for speed of delivery to you and for your ability to resell locally if you decide to, as an alternative option to returning them.

As for:

.......and are they as good as they say?

I say yes as do many other happy owners.

However, speaker choices are personal and system dependent. All the best with whichever speaker you choose to go with.