Sony PS-X9

I'm close to making a purchase of mentioned TT.  Price is right at $13K.  Price wise, could I buy a better TT ??

Thanks in advance, 

Jose
jg2077
I understand where Jose' may be coming from.  If you've searched for something that is rare and difficult to find, audio gear or other, and then you find it, you are prone to overpay in just to get the thing you've been after.  I've been there, done that.  But I think Jose' is reconsidering based on cost and on JP's report of his experience buying a PS-X9.  Rightly so.  
I’d hate to see you making a speculator’s day paying that. Maybe you’re a well off collector and that’s fine. But if you are looking for excellence per dollar, this does not seem to be the right path.
What about a new Technics in an OMA iron plinth? I heard it at the NY Audio show and Fremer raves about it. Or an Artisan Fidelity Garrard?
There is a Sony here for E2300
https://m.quoka.de/hifi-audio-tv-video-foto/plattenspieler-tonband/c7215a233962533/sony-ps-x9-platte...
Seems a little more realistic tbh ($2650), although probably not had the refurb that the one on ebay says it has but still.....