Best way to connect Sony UBP-X800M2 for DVD-A and SACD

Just bought a Sony UBP-X800M2 player, one of the last to support both DVD-A and SACD. Want to connect it to my Bryston B60R, but the Bryston only has RCA inputs and the Sony only has HDMI outputs. Seems like my options are (1) an external DAC, (2) an AVR with preamp out, (3) a dedicated preamp-processor, (4) sell the Bryston and just use an AVR. Option 3 is ruled out because of cost -- seems like HT pre-pros start around $2000 -- and wasted functionality. I do not plan to change my two-channel system to 5.1, 7.1, etc., anytime soon. Ruling out option 4 for now because I love the Bryston, and it would cost mucho dinero to get an AVR that sounds as good. For option 1, looks like Essence makes a cool DAC called the HDACC II-4K. It accepts multiple HDMI inputs, so I could run the cable box and Roku through it and get better sound on all fronts. The reason I might consider option 2 instead would be DAC quality. There might be AVRs with better DACs built in than the Essence HDACC II-4K; or same quality DACs but better power supplies and more options in the digital domain. The Anthem MRX 540 would fit the bill, although it's around $1000 more expensive than the Essence DAC and apparently not available until summer 2022. I would appreciate any advice or suggestions from people who have attempted similar HDMI to RCA connections. Thanks, and happy holidays.
jpbach

Have you looked at HDMI extractor boxes? (5)

I have had the X800 since new and just go Toslink to my best DAC. Most any DAC would work. I should think that $200 up will better the Sony internal.

Thank you for suggesting that option. I have the same question about the extractor boxes as about the HDACC II-4K: What DAC do they use? They have to use something to convert the digital signal from HDMI to an analog signal through the RCA jacks. I have a lot to learn about audio over HDMI, so I apologize if these questions seem to miss the point.

The HDMI are for video and multichannel audio but you have a coax output to go into a DAC and then into your Bryston.

UPDATE: Leaning strongly toward option 4 -- sell the Bryston B60R and buy a new AVR. I realize this is a slippery slope toward multi-channel audio : ), but I was unsure of DAC quality using the external DAC and HDMI converter options. Will find an AVR that handles DSD from SACDs to maximize that format. May give up a bit in amplifier quality but gain a lot in digital processing capability. Will post the Bryston here on A'gon at some point, and possibly my BCD-1, too.