new L100?

Anyone get a chance to take a listen to the (new) JBL L100 speakers?  If so, what are your thoughts?
rpeluso
Hi Fidelity online review site gave them a product of the year mention.
http://www.highfidelity.pl/@main-3389&lang=
Just scroll down and on the right hand side they are mentioned with a link to the review. I would love to hear how they compare to my 4319, which go for the same price.

All the best,
Nonoise
I have a pair that I just got before Christmas, that was basically an impulse purchase. I have to say I am pleasantly surprised.
Extremely coherent.
(They got the crossover right on these guys) as I am somewhat susceptible to crossover anomalies (phase issues) where I can perceive image shifts in the soundstage.
They have a real clear 3 D soundstage. Distinct Images are on top, and others below at the same time. (Nice job JBL). 
It’s like looking at a huge movie screen. (I also got the dedicated stands from deer creek audio).
They have volume pots which you can adjust too. I felt the midrange needed a bit of reduction and have the treble set a bit higher (mid at 11 o’clock and tweeter at 2 o’clock)
Great dynamic swings and punch on these speakers.
The bass in my room doesn’t go “that deep” (concrete floor) I would say it cuts off at around 40/50 hz. But what is there is richly presented.
I just got two Martin logan subs (1100X) also to assist with the deep bass.
I mostly listen to classic rock type music and these really fit the bill.
I’ve had many speakers in my room over the years and these are up there in musical satisfaction with the best of the.
Songs that sounded shrill on other speakers were able to come out of these without any fatigue.
In fact, I know it’s a cliche, but I’ve heard things come out of these speakers that I’ve never heard before.
Not so much that I didn’t hear them before, but it’s just that they were not presented like this before - (coherent and easy to follow)...
I’m a bit reluctant gushing about a speaker, as I’ve done it before, only to have something come up and rear it’s ugly head down the road. But so far very good ! 
Why didn't JBL make them mirror-imaged? The sonic image will tend to be shifted to the side where the mid-treble drivers are positioned on the baffle. In this case, towards the right. This, to me, detracts from a realistic stereo image.
Post removed