AIR TIGHT PC-7 with Shindo preamp.

Has anyone put an ear or two to the above combination. I'm hoping it will be a good combo with my Homage T2 step up. The PC 7 does not not have the low internal impedance like the other Air Tight carts. It's 7 ohm. The EMT carts are in the 24 ohm range. The Homage T2 step up is of course, tailored to the EMT. 
fjn04
I believe the T2 turns ratio may be 1:15. As far having enough output, I don't think that will be an issue...I ran a Dynavector 20X-L through the T2 and Shindo preamp, and it had plenty of output. And the 20X-L is only 0.3 Mv. 
Hello fjn04, I'm very interested to learn about your PC-7 try-out. Like you, I have the EMT TSD-75 together with the Hommage T2. I've been thinking about trying a different cartridge but I'm reluctant to give up the Hommage. Please update this thread when you've got some new info.
Thanks, DM
I'm more than happy to share, if I end up pulling the trigger on the PC-7. I'm also considering the Shelter Accord, which has an internal impedance that is very close to EMT/Denon... I believe 30 Ohm, but will check to confirm.