Solid Silver Power Cord

I have a Wireworld Platinum Electra 7 power cord for my DAC and I love it! Maybe because it’s solid silver.

I am expecting the new Innuos ZEN MK3 to arrive soon, and need a good power cord for it. I am thinking solid silver, but the Platinum Electra is so expensive. Any good, cheaper solid silver alternatives? If not solid silver, what else would work great for digital (I will be using Innuos ZEN MK3 as a Roon Server and Endpoint)
128x128thyname
@thyname Thanks for the update and sharing your findings. That's a terrific result and outcome.
Just curious, if the Crystal Clear Audio Magnum Opus power cord is that good, then why aren't more people use it or talk about it?
Fair question @respected_ent  !

Maybe because they sell direct, with no marketing budget and no dealer network? More often times than not, cables are sold (by dealers, marketing outreach, etc.) rather than bought.

I did talk to a few previous owners, simply PM-ing using previous sale listing, and they held them in very high regard, with no skin in the game.

Prices on website also appear to be quite a bit high, but pretty sure if you reach out to owner direct, one can get much better deal.
Ive been using Crystal Cable magnum Opus cables for years now and yes they are very good for the money especially if you get the Furutech NSF plug over the standard furutech rhodium plugs.