Tekton Double Impacts vs the competition....

So I recently have been on a pursuit of better speakers ...I know its all relative to each individual listener . I am a professional musician and am seeking some powerful depth and clarity for my cavernous living room which will be addressed and treated. 30x11x10 pitched ceiling. 

I am polling the Tekton Double Impact owners they're opinions on living with these seemingly beast like cool speakers....after auditioning Harbeth and various others, I remain in a state of inquisitive, insatiable limbo and am ready to forge into some new sound arena....many of these high end speakers just aren't available to demo . What can handle high volume and still hold the presence and clarity / bottom? 

my tastes : Prince, all 70's jazz fusion such as Billy Cobham, Return to Forever, Lee Ritenour, Led Zeppelin, Kiss , Miles, Coltrane, Steely Dan , Toto, Jellyfish, Plini, David Maxim Micic , overall its melodic rock / jazz that needs to be sometimes cranked to very high levels especially on "bro night" 

Marantz PM-11S1
Sony STR V7
SVS SB1000 Sub

Thank you all ! 
128x128tommypenngotti

Great report, tommypenngotti! I was pretty confident that you would love them, and I am glad that has turned out to be the case. The SE's are incredibly dynamic, with startling clarity. Say 'hello' to Van Halen for me:)

I hope you enjoy the SE's for a long time. They'll reward any improvements you make in your system now and in the future.
How would you be able to tell the regular Tekton DI’s from the DI SE version if you were just looking at them?
Additionally, What do the posts look like on the upgraded version?
Very difficult to tell by looking at them. The dimensions are slightly larger & weight heavier on SE's. Look on Tekton's site for exact specs... Posts are beautiful gold heavy duty....
@tommypenngotti just curious how the Tekton speakers are treating you? Still digging them? I auditioned the Electrons, but ultimately decided they weren't for me.
How would you be able to tell the regular Tekton DI’s from the DI SE version if you were just looking at them?

@gene3x The easiest way is to look at the 7 tweeter array. The DI tweeters are dimpled, the DI-SE tweeters are domed and smooth.