Any one try the new Synergistic Research BLUE UEF Duplex receptacle?

Looking for comparsons to other high quality outlets.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xlak
You can get a free fuse for any SR Blue Outlets ordered in December.
E-mail or call highend-electronics, Apple Valley California and simply tell them the fuse size: small or large, slow or fast blow, and amperage rating needed.

Alfred and Betty Kainz at highend_electronics are very good to work with.
760-490-2410

David Pritchard
Installed 3 Synergistic Research Blue outlets today. What is interesting to me is how fast the sound improves when these Blue outlets are installed. Immediately there was a perceived increase in dynamics. Over the next hour, the soundstage widened and then became deeper.

Unlike many other audiophile grade outlets, the SR Blue outlets do not have a prolonged break-in process to go thru. 

Tomorrow I will be installing Blue outlets in Mother's system. It will be fun to see how the single driver Terasonic speakers + Pass Lab amp responds.

David Pritchard
David, please report back and let us know the improvements with you mothers system :-)
Installed the Synergistic Research Blue fuses and Blue outlets first thing this morning at Mother's. I just got back from a Sunday night dinner and listening session. Her system is a Pass Lab First Watt F-7 amp, PS Audio Direct Stream DAC, and Terasonic high-efficiency single driver speakers with the silver voice coil upgrade. She streams her music via Windows 10 computer. Everything is left on 24/7

Her description: There is better layering of the instruments front to back. A sense of greater relaxation and tranquility. Better detail. The brush work by the drummer is now more complex. 

I left the apartment with her continuing to listen to "her music".

My impression was the music has an enhanced sense of ease with better 3D soundstage placement and improved and enriched harmonics. The sound is very addictive.

David Pritchard