Speakers that sound like Usher Be-20s/10s

I am looking for speakers. I am a fan of the Usher sound - superb 3d soundstage, excellent leading edge dynamics, great attack and transients that make one jump out of the chair. I am considering the BE20s/10s in the used market but given their huge size and room requirements and low availability in the used market I am in two minds. Can anyone recommend a speaker that sounds similar? Especially previous Usher owners? I was considering Revel Salon 2s but got the impression that they are a little un-exciting and don't have a good attack (I may be mistaken)
My amp - Rotel 1090
Thanks!
Saum
sammisra
@P59teitel : I think PLINIUS Amps can find his way on "hard to drive" speakers like old BW 800 serie or some MAGICO and WILSON AUDIO. On BE-10 (easiest to drive), it was too much for a bad result. Anyway it was not really emotional kind of amps, just a powerful SS with no subtilities.

SYMPHONIC LINE is really great amps, from the starter to the high-end serie. It seems like you know Naturalness in Hifi...Cheers!
Bump, happy New year all it's nearly 2019 and I'm about to grab a pair of usher be20 DMD for my 18+27+7 listening room please don't tell me the room is too small. , I've been dealing with a bass null that's leading me to the biggest boxes I can fit in order to get reasonable bass output. But it can't be mud.

Hey Steve.
Happy New Year.
One suggestion I might make is the Shelby-Kroll monitor and sub set up.
I noticed over on usaudiomart that the designer has some cabinets and drivers that he is building out for folks as they specify. The midrange and tweeter drivers are ceramic; not sure about the sub driver. May be easier to make work in your room. Good luck.
A 1.25 inch tweeter with no waveguide crossed over a 3.5KHz...well, look for a speaker with poor dispersion.
These guys are huge, as big and fat as the salon 1. I don't have them on the plinths yet, that will be a task for tomorrow. My amp isn't warmed up yet but first impressions are positive. Not better or worse, encouraging.