Recommendations for an MC cart on Audiogon

I’d appreciate any input on MC carts here for sale at $850 (MAX) or below. Reading the info put out here, it’s seems only CONUS purchases can really be safe. So, I’m sticking with that. I received a George Warren tt (never letting go of) with a Moth Rega 250 (upgrading in ~6 mos) & Denon AVR 4806 (upgrading in 12-18 mos). I got suggestions recently but, the cart purchase fell thru & now the choices are different. I like things just a little tad bright.  Read a lot of carts are “mellow”, “smooth” & “silky deep” so, really looking for that.  Used is great bang for my buck & this is a safe site. People seem universally leary of eBay. No... do this instead of cart feedback plz.

thanks as always for your knowledge.
tochsii
I'm using a Carmen 2 I picked up here about 7 months ago sounds great in all respects top to bottom. I think with the sale you can go higher up the SS line. The good thing with SS is that retipping is reasonable when the time comes.
One of my friends has the ART 9 that is also outstanding.
I should add I’ve purchased 4 cartridges between this site and Audiomart and never had any problems, 3 U.S. and 1 from Thailand.
This thread ran its course but, if anyone’s still out there... Scott from Aris Audio (rec’d on several threads). He has aDV 20x2 for sale here-there’s also a 17D3 Karat here too. But, he has a new Ortofon Quintet Black S for $855 that he thinks is a better choice. I like just a tad bit bright. Any thoughts?
Both Ortofon and Dynavector make a great cartridge. I have not heard the Quintet Black so can’t really comment. If you had a discussion and are sure Scott understands what you want, he will make a good recommendation.

I have heard the Dynavector 17d3. It is a great sounding cartridge, but the output is low, and it is more difficult to setup because the cantilever is so short.

Ultimately you will likely be happy with either one. I liked the Karat better than 20x2 FWIW regarding the Dynavector cartridges.
Of course the dealers will recommend you an MC cartridges, because they know nothing about rare MM cartridges and what they do is just sell what is available for the dealers from the manufacturers today. What's the point to ask a dealer ??? You're missing a world of amazing cartridges if you stick to the dealer of the modern high-end. 

If you would like to choose between an Ortofon and Dynavector go for the Dynavector, but read this thread about some special models from the past (they are often available NOS for decent price under $500)