How to pre clean a very dirty LP before Ultrasound Machine?

Hi all,

Just had 750 of my LP's shipped from somewhere where they were stored in less than ideal environment..
A lot of mold, dust and what not...Not a pretty site...

So i ordered an Ultrasonic (V8) machine to start cleaning my collection.
However it seems to me they are WAY too dirty to be put in the Machine as is.

What is the way to give them a pre cleaning? Just rinse with tap water? wipe with a wet lint free optician cloth?

What's the advice?

Thanks!
128x128dumbeat
Mobile Fidelity enzyme cleaner $29, Audio Intellagent enzyme $37, both at Music Direct, there both good, 750 records I would go cheap, be sure to rinse off enzyme cleaner off with water or a record wash cleaner. Music direct has 50 record sleeves a brush and record wash for package deal of $39. That would through u into free shipping deal.

I read someone said us windex. Do not use window cleaner on vinyl. The ammonia can damage the vinyl. 
Question for the chemistry crowd out there. Regarding enzyme cleaners, I have read that they have a very short life span(i.e. ~24 hours). That's why Walker Audio's enzyme is a powder that gets mixed with fluid to activate it for each cleaning session. How do these other more affordable enzymes overcome that issue? Or is the premise snake oil? Cheers,
Spencer