Monitors that use the Dynaudio Esotar Tweeter

Interested in monitor speakers that use the Esotar tweeter. Anyone have some recommendations?
mailman199
I believe these are the Western Electric 300Bs of Tweeters! I doesn't get much better, testimony to Extrema and the fact a new pair of same tweeters sold for 1400. on A'gon recently-
You have to remember that any speaker brand other than Dynaudio that uses the Esotar tweeter uses the older T330D, only Dynaudio C-1's and Special 25's use the much more refined version called the Esotar 2.
I have heard the C-1s, and overall don't recall any significant improvement. Sometimes the older IS the better, which is why I referenced W.E. tubes.

Mfgs are always going to "upgrade" their products for sales purposes, right? If the Extrema is a collector's item as other speakers, tubes, etc. could it that the originals have the most value or quality? I'm not in the business, just a hobbyist...
Dynaudio has never been a marketing driven company, they have always focused on improving their driver technology and the Esotar tweeter is a prime example of this continual improvement.The Extrema was an incredible speaker and will go down as my all time favorite Sonus Faber but I could only imagine what it would be like with the new Esotar tweeter.
"The Extrema was an incredible speaker"

amen to that! Too bad it was such a difficult load yet on my one and only extended listen at a show years ago I was truly blown away by this awesome design, one of those moments in this hobby you can never forget.