Bass audition for your system....

Hello All,
Anyone tried these before?

Track:  "Slang" by Brian Bromberg.

Track:  "Carry on Wayward Son" by Brian Bromberg.
ishkabibil
Sure, those are easy ones.
Try some stuff off of Stanley Clarke's "At the Movies" or if you really want some LF try Bass Addiction's "For Whom the Bass Tolls"

Do some remixes by Seal. Just a beautiful, beautiful variety of bass/LF effects he uses.

Go old school to Sting's "A Thousand Years" and see if you system can even reproduce the opening extreme LF before the instruments start in. I guess that most audiophiles don't even realize the unbelievably low frequency information that resides in that opening. Most systems cannot even reproduce it. 

Marcus Miller is really fun to hear on a good system.

It's really dreck, imo, but there is some fun lower bass in Lorde's "Royals" and tracks off of Daft Punk's "Random Access Memories"

Some nice upright bass with Gregory Porter's work such as Liquid Spirit.

Kyle Eastwood has some good work; I like some selections from the Paris Blue album.

Philipppe Saisse has a surprising amount of electronic LF in his music. One of my favorite albums by the Rippingtons in years is Fountain of Youth, which has quite a strong electronic substrate.

etc. etc. Several of these suggestions can be handled well enough by nearly any system, and some will not be reproduced well unless you have an extreme rig.

Imo, less than 10% of audio systems can handle all of these with aplomb, with no constriction in frequency or dynamics.
+1 @douglas_schroeder 

Imo, less than 10% of audio systems can handle all of these with aplomb, with no constriction in frequency or dynamics. 

on top of that, less than 10% of the untreated rooms will allow you to hear the LF as intended.

In other words, it is quite unlikely to hear what was actually recorded.