How to pre clean a very dirty LP before Ultrasound Machine?

Hi all,

Just had 750 of my LP's shipped from somewhere where they were stored in less than ideal environment..
A lot of mold, dust and what not...Not a pretty site...

So i ordered an Ultrasonic (V8) machine to start cleaning my collection.
However it seems to me they are WAY too dirty to be put in the Machine as is.

What is the way to give them a pre cleaning? Just rinse with tap water? wipe with a wet lint free optician cloth?

What's the advice?

Thanks!
128x128dumbeat
@paulcreed 

Reagent Lab water about $9 bucks a gallon at Carolina Biological where I bought it. 

Don’t support Carolina Biological Supply. They are one of the most despicable businesses on the face of the planet. They are well known for abusing animals, injecting them while still alive with formaldehyde embalming chemicals. 
Right on re mold @paulcreed probably makes sense to wear a mask too, you don't want to breath that stuff. 
Will do sleepwalker, looked it up your correct. For me if album has mold spots I through them away. If just dirty and mold smell, steam, machine then ultrasonic.

Get a new, fine-bristle paint brush and some organic dishwasher soap. Suds it up in a bowl with a bit of tap water and run the brush a couple of sweeps around each side. Rinse (yes, even under the tap, carefully, or with distilled if you must), let dry then put the shiny clean LP (for it will appear so) into the Ultrasonic for the final touch. Fast and effective.