PMC Speakers

Anyone have any experience listening to the consumer-versions of PMC speakers?

rosami
I have fact.8s in my bedroom system and keithtexas described them perfectly.  They do not have deep, deep bass, but enough in my room to do the music I listen to justice.  They throw a nice wide soundstage and are fast and extremely accurate.  Build quality is top notch, though they may look a bit drab, but the narrow fascia works well in my room and  allow them to disappear both visually and sonically.
Hi Folks — thanks for the feedback so far. 
Milpai’s comment about my not providing enough info regarding what Im looking for Is well taken. I’m looking for a speaker that is able to image well, has pinpoint focus, tight, clean, no bass overhang, full range, floorstanding/reasonably sized, and is priced at/below $10K. I think PMC Twenty series may be appropriate but perhaps their other consumer series are also possibilities. 
I think ATC SCM40s are a prime competitor. 
Distribution is limited but I contacted the distributor and they were actually very responsive and located a custom install dealer about 70 miles from me so I plan to get in touch with them when I have time. 
I’ve heard Vandersteen Quattros and for me they do it all, but price and need for high-pass crossover are problems. 
Any other feedback appreciated. 
You may want to look at the Proac D-48R. It might tick a lot of the boxes you listed.

After an extensive search a few years ago, I ended up with the Twenty.24's.  They're a very good speaker that very few people have heard.  I liked them more than the Facts (slightly warmer/more forgiving).  I'm kicking myself for not going for the '26's, as I could have kept those for a long time.  The rumor has gone around more than once that with the introduction of the TwentyFive line, the Twenty's were going away.  You might be able to get a sweet deal on the Twenty.26's.