So I have a DAC; now what Player should I look at?

Im new  to Digital and have questions about what Media player to use with my DAC. The DAC is a Merging Technologies NADAC ST-2 DAC. I’m not sure where to go next. I need a media player, a MAC, Laptop, Roon Nucleus+, ????? 
Ideas n thought are welcome. 
jahatl513
The BlueSound Node 2 is excellent and connected to a good DAC, can provide great sound quality.

To the person who asked "Why should the OP pay for another DAC?" I would say "why not?". The BlueSound’s main purpose is to be a streamer. The DAC is a nice throw in, but the DAC in a $500 music streamer is likely to to be inferior to the $10,000 purpose built DAC the OP has.

I have my BlueSound Node 2 connected to my Auralic Vega DAC and it sounds wonderful.
There are a number of Auralic Aries showing up here in the $800-1000 range I use it's little brother, the Aries Mini.  It's a very useful device functions great and does everything the aforementioned Node does, with better sound quality. At least to some. Good luck with your new setup!
Products in the Bryston BDP line are all great network transports. BDP-1 used well under $1000, though a bit long in the tooth. BDP-Pi is an interesting product. I use Raspberry Pis in some setups and they are great with the Allo Digione products, but require some messing around with Linux to get them up and running.
A transport is the last thing I would personally invest in in todays world simply because it does not handle all the same digital file resolutions that a good streamer is (generally) designed to handle.

A Node 2 is a very good steamer, with a pretty good interface and it handles many digital formats/resolutions. And once you invest in a NAS drive for it you simply park all your CD’s onto it and file the CD under "archive"

I have a Node 2, a power Node 2 and a Pulse Mini speaker - which allows me to stream the music from that NAS drive to anywhere in and around my house

Lately I have purchased digital downloads (as opposed to CD’s) - I think it’s the way digital music will go, but then, I still buy vinyl, so who knows where digital will end up.

Other advantages of the streamer
- you can create playlists of favourite tracks on your NAS to suit your mood.
- you can play by artist/album/genre/playlists/composers/folders and favourites
- you can stream all sorts of stuff from the web and/or streaming service by genre/artist/etc...

One thing about transports - lots of moving parts, so they can experience "mechanical issues".

Same can be said of a turntable, but Transports are more complex and often requires a technician for repairs. Belt drive turntables are pretty easy to fix - at least mine is.

I think it’s a personal call - I prefer a streamer - others like loading CD’s.

They both produce some exquisite music and the transport, like vinyl, can inspire a certain "mood" for the occasion (much like vinyl) - as opposed to sifting through songs in a library from your phone.

Happy Listening - Steve
I follwed these instructions, from mojo-audio about converting Mac mini to dedicated Roon Server. I have mine hooked up to a simaudio moon DAC. I have everything on a wired network. Believe it or not ROON and Simaudio both say just to hook it all up network for best audio quality. 
Hope this helps.