Help with choosing music server

Hi all, 
Looking if I can get some help with choosing a digital music server. 
Looking for one that has at least one terabyte of storage.
Want it to be easy to set up and can get album cover and album info from an iPad.
I am currently using my Mac mini with iTunes and my major hang up is starting the computer up, password, getting iTunes up. Sometimes there are downloads etc. that take time away from enjoying the music. (I really only do some serious listening once a week), so I want to waste no time fiddling with computer issues.
Thanks for all your help.
Mike
mike_f
It would have to be wireless for me, as my router is upstairs in bedroom, while listening room is in basement.
thanks for all the responses - appreciate all the help.
I had the same challenge when I got the Innuous (router in one place, listing room elsewhere and no possibility of running a wire).  I tried a powerline adapter. It worked but I was advised that it might degrade my sound quality since it transmits a signal over the power line.  I changed to a wireless bridge (under $100) which connects to the Innuous by ethernet cable.  Works pretty well, although it occasionally loses the signal even when I’m a few feet away. I got an inexpensive Netgear with two antennas.  Netgear makes one with four antennas and, of course, there are other brands. I’m wondering whether upgrading the wireless bridge would help.  In any case, a server with built in wireless internet probably would have similar issues.  
Fast, I had the same problem of dropouts until I changed to 5GHz band (bought dual band router).  2.4GHz has only 3 channels (since each of 12 channels is more than 3 channels wide).  5GHz, in addition of higher number of channels, has advantage of poorly penetrating walls.  It is advantage, because it suppresses more 5GHz signals from the outside of the house.  In addition less people use 5GHz routers (less traffic) and no cell phone frequencies (that are around 2GHz).
If you’re comfortable getting in your routers settings check how many are using the same wireless channels as you and switch to a channel no one else is using. Most people don’t bother with changing it, they leave it on the default, might help .
Thanks but I’m using an Apple AirPort Extreme router which is dual band and has
5Ghz.