Abominations: HT processor to tube amps?

I'm just wondering if anyone has tried this?
I recognize that merely speaking of this will send me to hell, but still, I must know.
erik_squires
You will most certainly go to hell........perhaps not for this but I am certain there are other more glaring issues....." God Speed " 
I need to have a single system, to the point where I may get rid of all but 2 amplifiers. So I'm toying with the idea of using a receiver for HT, but using tube amps for L&R.
@erik_squires, glad you asked the question.  I too have had the thought of doing likewise -- i.e. using a tube amp for L&R in a H/T setup.  So, I am also interested in hearing any good/bad or otherwise comments or experiences....   
I used to use an Audio Research VT100 for the left/right HT channels (pass through) in my main 2 channel rig. Worked great, but a tad over kill for the installation but my priority has always been 2 channel listening, so I used the gear I had on hand.
Eric, I use a Primare pre-pro into Class D amps, or into an
SET300B. I like how it sounds, but I also use a tube preamp for the SET, w/o the pre-pro.

You must be in the process of downsizing and simplifying your system. I'd say with the right pre-pro, you would be satisfied with the sound, though if you're like me, you probably have many options available to choose from. I would hate to try and pick from what I have, and narrow my choices of what to keep. Hope it works out for the best.

Regards,
Dan