Don't buy Allnic H1201 phono stage new.

New model H1202 is coming, it has tube power supply and should be significantly better. And only a little more expensive.
Used H1201 should now be much less expensive than usually asked.
inna
Post removed 
+1 lewm 
 No doubt there will be some review saying the new one is leaps and bounds better but that doesn’t mean much either. 
+2. bpoletti I love the Herron!

I’m a tube guy but the one place where it makes sense to use solid-state devices is in a power supply. 
I recently picked up a one year old 1201 here about a month ago and asked about trading it in on the newer model but was advised to sell it and buy the newer one because I will loose more on the trade in. On another note I couldn’t resist an older Fosgate Signature Phono Stage Preamp for a pretty decent price here on Agon a couple weeks ago. I have only been listening to the Fosgate for about a week/20-30 LPs. At this point I haven’t had the desire to hook the Allinic back up even though I really liked the sound of it. I don’t know if it’s the tube count(7), the type of NOS tubes or the rectifier tube making it sound more "tubey" but it definitely has a different sound that at least for now I prefer. I really wanted a Herron but couldn’t swing the new price and never saw one on the used market until just the other day after I already picked up the Fosgate. 
@inna
Is there any reason not to have tube power supply in tube equipment ?

No , there is no reason other than bias based on blind beliefs not facts.
It depends more on the quality of the design of the circuit ,and has nothing to do with tube vs. SS . The Output tubes have more to do with the magic of tubes than the rectifier tubes in a good power tubed supply. World class products have been designed using both tube and SS circuits. Great sounding products have / can / are built using both applications, that is a fact.
Beyond the competence of the circuits design itself , opinions are usually just personal bias (ownership?) and many times lack of knowledge and blind stubbornness . Some of the best set ups and some of the more knowledgeable people I know long let go of that SS vs. Tube P/S which is better nonsense with an open mind towards both applications and employ both in their systems. Anyone who determines a unit is or will be bad for them (and thus everyone else), based on an unheard circuitry because its either tube or SS before even hearing it will always bias and convince themselves it will be inferior and dismiss it. That is a shame , and a further shame that someone else may accept that as a fact one way or the other and miss out on possible better options (for them) because of an opinion, and not really there own through actual experience.
Both can , and are, made to excel , and both can be the lesser of each other based on the quality of the design and parts used. It’s not as simple or cut and dry as Tube vs. SS. We all don’t hear the same, focus on the same frequencies, or listen to the same music , or the same room , with the same speakers at the same levels , yet many believe there is one solution to everyone else’s preferences and needs........their’s.............
Someone needs to buy one, and report back!
https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrWie_tJQdcUiwAdifBGOd_;_ylu=X3oDMTByc3RzMXFjBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwM0BH...

A couple years ago, I demoed a 1201. Nice piece. Didn't keep it, because I already have a tube rectified phono, and the comparison wasn't jaw dropping.
It was however, a wee bit quieter at higher volume.