Streaming services.

I am just beginning to venture into streaming. So far I only stream radio stations or my library from my NAS.  I would appreciate opinions on various services , quality , content, ease of use, price or whatever your thoughts about streaming. Which service has the best selection of blues, jazz, classical, 60's 70's rock/ folk and celtic music?    
djones51
@OP,
I use Spotify to find new music and then go to Tidal to play it at higher res.
Spotify has a neat Discover tab that uses the music you like/play and finds similar artists.
B
I haven't tried Spotify but I haven't had any problems finding music on Tidal and I  found a section that shows similar artists as well as influences. 
I just started a 30-day trial for Deezer premium and really like it. The FLAC sonic quality is phenomenal. My one beef is that my Oppo 105 won't stream it (it only does Tidal), but my family room system with humble Elac B6's has come to life.

So far I have ben very happy with Tidal, surprised actually by the sound quailty. . There is one thing.  I found a CD , Donovan's Cosmic Wheels one time and haven't been able to find it again.  I can find the song but not the whole CD. Is this normal? Do they remove as well as add stuff? 
Unfortunately at times they do remove stuff as well.
I have had that on a few occasions, it is not common but does occur.
A small slight in the general scheme of things Tidal imho