Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
Grannyring,

Your right! I did mean to say Wago. 
Thanks.

I have a friend who did solder all of the connections together. 
Wow! (5) 12 gauge wires in one bundle then 2 more bundles. But he was able to do it.

How did you terminate the wires?

ozzy
Well I only have a 150 and 300. I soldered and used the O spade with brass screw and nut method.

I am upgrading my BPT Balanced conditioner which is much like the CPT.

I am using these more reasonably priced outlets. I use them a lot and like them.
https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis980b8-porter-port-porter-port-outlets-cryo-various-colors-ac-di...

I am also adding a DC blocking circuit as shared in an earlier post. You will need to use two 33,000 uf caps to populate the board for those of you with a CPT1200 or 1800.

I will use the new Duelund 600v 12 gauge Polycast wire to do all the internal homerun wiring. I am also going to ditch the IEC and hard wire a nice Duelund power cord to the unit.

I am still deciding wether I use my O spade with brass screw and nut system for connectors or the Wago products. Not sure just yet.

I am also going to ground ground all outlets and the unit to a Grounding box.

Fun project!

Trying to understand how you need a terminal block without looking inside the 1800.  Using the above 8 port connectors don’t you just run the line and neutral from the transformer to each receptacle? 
Yes as well as ground.  The 8 connector Wago will work.  No need for a terminal block with these. The blocks were another option. One 8 gang Wago for hot, another one for neutral and another one for ground. 

I am also placing a .47uf Audience Auricap XO cap across each individual outlet half for additional filtering. 
I am also using DH Labs spades to connect at all the outlet screws. I then Epoxy over the tightened spade screw connection assuring it never wiggle  loose. The small spades used on vintage gear. The BSP model....

https://silversonic.com/products/connectors/spade-connectors/