Which SR Blue or black Fuse

Which SR Blue fuse for ARC REF 5SE? It says 5A slo/blo 250V on the fuse but no size MM?any help? Anyone had any experience with either fuse and what was the result.
dskinner5
Ok, I honestly can't believe what a difference flipping the fuse made.  Geez, seriously...that took me by surprise.  Thanks for the very quick and sage advice from @nonoise @geoffkait  and @david_ten .  You guys were all spot on!  The highs are back and detailed, the bass no longer loose, and the overall resolution of sound is so much more pure than using the stock fuse already.  My best descriptor would be a more realistic sound.  Grant Green's guitar sounds like it's being played out of my Mesa Boogie tube guitar amp and I could feel Ben Tucker's bass strings reverberate cleanly.  Was streaming Grant Green's "Green Street" MQA version as my reference for this fuse.  Impressed so far and appreciate your quick rescue guys.
@three_easy_payements,
Great to hear! (pun intended).

On an aside, now that you’ve heard it for yourself, and you know you’re not under the effect of a placebo, or are out of your mind delusional, or a victim of confirmation bias, or that the stars are out of alignment, do you find it odd that there are some who are so over the top furious that anyone would benefit from these fuses?

You don’t have to answer that. 😄

All the best,
Nonoise

@nonoise 

Humans have a long history of being furious about concepts, ideas, and experiences they haven't shared or can't wrap their heads around. This is nothing new.  I do believe them that either their ears, perception, or equipment (possibly collectively) can't resolve the differences a fuse can make.  I certainly went into this with high expectations and immediately felt I got ripped off as the sonics were clearly worse right out of the gate with the fuse flipped apparently the wrong way.  I clearly didn't have confirmation bias and was already preparing myself mentally for sending this thing back.

Even if I had sent the fuse back after concluding it didn't work for me or in my system I would never disparage others for perceiving a sonic improvement.  As things turned out I am one of the believers in this fuse for my equipment and as resolved through my ears (which I believe are pretty good as a lifelong amateur musician).

As for people behaving badly?...that's not a fuse issue, it's a human tragic flaw ;-)
I implore you, is it too much of leap from fuse directionality to make the proclamation that all wire is directional? Or is that premature? Talk amongst yourselves. Smoke if ya got em.