Warmer sounding Solid State

Having some technical issues with my Marantz PM8005 interferring with other gear in my setup.  Sounds great with my Dali Oberon 5s though.  Any other manufacturers make a solid state that has a “warmer” sound like the Marantz?  Slightly rolled off highs, good midrange and full bass?  

10000_hz_legend
Would speaker cables help with this top end brittleness too?  I am currently using a some 12awg 99.95% Oxygen free cable that I put banana ends on.  Not the best, but not the worst either.  
I've heard the expensive Marantz quite a bit , I would buy the 5K ones if they lowered the price to 500 bucks .
Post removed 
You could try an eq like the Schiit Loki. I hear it's pretty transparent and it's only 150 bucks. 
@bpoletti

That's a bummer.  I just ordered these speakers.  I gotta give them a little more time before I off them. 

I just tried them using a Nuforce DDA-120 that was powering my desktop setup and they sounded much better.  I then added the power conditioner which got delivered today and they really opened up.  Much better sound stage, transparency and depth.  The highs are still forward, but controlled not.

I then tried the Peachtree on the power conditioner and got some pretty good results.  Again, much better detailed highs.  Nice and accurate and definitely less abrasive.  Sound stage was much better and I also saw the same increase in transparency and depth.  Now we are getting somewhere!

I have some technical issues with the Peachtree as well.  The high frequency noise that some others on the internet reported coming from the unit itself is indeed real.  It is not an issue when listening, but a thorn in my subconscious non the less.  I also sometimes get a burst of white noise when switching from active digital inputs.  Cringe-worthy.