Warmer sounding Solid State

Having some technical issues with my Marantz PM8005 interferring with other gear in my setup.  Sounds great with my Dali Oberon 5s though.  Any other manufacturers make a solid state that has a “warmer” sound like the Marantz?  Slightly rolled off highs, good midrange and full bass?  

10000_hz_legend
I’ve had a few Parasound Halo pieces, and I don’t concur with the above mentioned “slower attack on the mid-range” characterization.    I haven’t heard anything like that with several different loudspeakers.

But everything in the chain has a say in the resulting sound.  
I have been leaning towards the Parasound P6 paired with my modest Adcom 535ii then upgrading to a more legitimate power in the future.

I did look into the Musical Fidelity M3i as well.  I like the idea of a completely analog unit.  No DAC, dedicated preamp section and toroidal power transformer.  I think this has the potential to stick around in my system for many more years than the P6.  This is the reason I went with the PM8005 in the first place with all of the “Built like a tank” reviews I read.  

Soundwise I am not sure what differences I will see. 
I have the Musical Fidelity M6si and really like it.  The M3si should be cut from a similar sonic cloth, but I haven't had the chance to hear it.