Good FM tuner for around $1K

I’m looking for a decent FM tuner, would like to spend less than $1200 if possible. Used is ok, maybe even preferable. Any advice, or recommendations would be helpful and appreciated.
tlong1958
You are going to find it hard to buy a good outdoor or attic mount directional type FM antenna. They just don’t make them anymore!
Post removed 
  Get a MR-74 or MR-77. They all were Modaferri designed in whole or in part, and will give the MR-78 a real run in quality for less money. I have all three models and they sound substantially similar. 
FWIW, one of the finest vintage tuners made, was the Accuphase T100.  If you can find one that has been gone thru, i.e. new caps, lights, possibly RCA, etc, and aligned, for under $1000 you can not do better. I had and used one for many years it was vastly better than tuners I had from Magnum, Carver, Yamaha, and even a stable mate, the Accuphase T101 (no slouch). I gave up on FM some years ago as I live in a very remote area - the are very few interesting stations here any longer.

BTW, some one has a T100 listed on US Audio Mart.