Anyone heard the Alsyvox Botticelli planar speakers?

Full range ribbon tweeter/midrange and push-pull planar magnetic bass driver.  22Hz to 40kHz. 94 dB efficient due to all neo magnets. 260 lbs per speaker.  Has garnered enthusiastic show reviews.  BTW, "only $87k".   Looks beautiful.

https://alsyvox.com/

dracule1
Also checkout the Soundkaos - Liberation. I never thought in million years that a open baffle speaker can sound so realistic and grand.

Those are one of my bucket-list speakers I've wanted to hear for what a while.  Something just intrigues me about their look and their design, not to mention reports on their sound.

Lots of while audio gear in Europe that we in North America just never get to experience.

the Soundkaos - Liberatio

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews2/soundkaos2/1.html

Looks like ET and Dalquest DQ10 had a baby. But seriously, I hope to hear a pair in the US.
I have owned a pair of Apogee Caliper Signatures since 1989 (reribboned with Graz ribbons about a decade ago.)

The Alsyvox speakers have all of the Apogee magic with few of the drawbacks. While they don’t have all the dynamic punch of a cone, they have more than the Apogees did and every bit of the glorious sound including the low end.

The biggest problem I would have is would the Botticelli be better than a refurbed pair of Divas and worth $55K more? I can’t answer that.

I have heard the new Carvers and despite being a huge fan of Bob’s since the 1980s, they did not sound great to me. I heard them at RMAF as well and thought it might be the room that made them sound bad, but the Carver rep thought they sounded great.

The Botticellis were magic, pure and simple. Beautiful in every way and effectively Apogees reborn and improved upon.

If you are an Apogee aficionado and are shopping in this price range you will kick yourself if you don’t listen to them.

I currently own a pair of Stereophile “Class A” recommended speakers and have thought more than once about what I could get for them used to finance a pair of Botticellis.

The only drawback to me was the piano black finish - it would be a nightmare to live with and would show every dust particle, fingerprint and scratch.